Lemaar products are warranted by Lemaar Pty Ltd
A.C.N 075 735 296 (“the company”).
Lemaar Pty Ltd guarantee all their products against defects
in workmanship and materials subject to inspection and
confirmation of fair wear and tear within the normal working life
of the product.
a) Faulty materials or workmanship are covered for a period of
12 years from the date of purchase
b) Tarnish or corrosion is conditionally warranted for a
12 years internal use
6 years external use
Please refer to the paragraph – Plated/Coated Finishes
Lemaar Pty Ltd endeavours to use the most durable coatings
on the metal surface of our products. However, over a period
of time deterioration may take place due to climate, frequent
usage, perspiration, acids, exposure to weather or other factors.
Such deterioration is not a defect but a normal process that
is unavoidable. As such products cannot be unconditionally
warranted, nor automatically replaced.
1. The owner of the faulty goods must return them to the place
of purchase along with proof of that purchase.
2. Lemaar Pty Ltd reserves the right to determined whether or
not the product is defective and whether the fault (if any) is
caused by faulty materials or workmanship.
3. The warranty in relation to tarnishing does not apply to
4. This warranty does not apply if the product has not
been properly installed in accordance with the Lemaar
5. This warranty is conditional upon the product being used for
the purposes and in the manner for which the product
6. This warranty does not apply if the product has in any way
been altered, modified, added to or tampered with.
7. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the
product and is not transferable.
8. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse,
neglect, fire or accidental damage.
9. This warranty is the only warranty given by Lemaar Pty Ltd
and person has authority to modify or add to this warranty.
10. This warranty only applies to products sold & installed
11. This warranty is limited to replacement of the product
or part thereof. The owner shall bear and shall be solely
responsible for all labor costs, transport and freight costs
and all other costs, loss or damage whatsoever (whether
personal or to property, economic or consequential loss)
directly or indirectly, installation or use of the product.
12. The decision made by Lemaar Pty Ltd on any claim shall be
final and binding.
13. Nothing in this warranty shall be construed as affecting
any rights the owner of the product may have under the
Trade Practises Act or any other Commonwealth or State
legislation, which gives the owner rights that cannot be
modified or excluded by agreement.